Nat Geo Moment Awards 2010

HI,
Check out my entries for the Nat Geo Moment Awards 2010..
This is the first time I'll be participating in a photography contest outside College premises..And am happy to tell you that all my uploaded entries were approved for the contest :D
So express your love for photography and do shower my entries with kind appreciation and votes!


Just click at the top right or bottom right hand corner of the Nat Geo window to flip the page to the next photograph or entry.

Comments

Shilpa said…
I liked the garden lizard one... voted too :)
Aaah Thanku so much Shilpa! :D
Shilpa Garg said…
Beautiful pics!! Where were they captured??
All the very best for the contest. :)
Megha said…
Beautiful pics...i voted for the quirrel..nice :)
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous pictures...!! Voted :)
Siddhesh Kabe said…
hey wow nice pics....
Hey Shilpa G: Thanks.Glad you enjoyed them! All of these are clicked standing right at my home, in the balcony! Didn't have to go anywhere. Just need a watchful eye to spot them. Can you beat that? :D
Hi Megha & Indian HM: Thankyou so much for your votes! Am so happy you'll are enjoying the same photographs that are my fav's..:D
Thankyou Sid.. any Scope for my fotos to win? :P
Cruz said…
Sunday Sun-bath is a gud1...
Sujay said…
Sunday Sun-bath is a gud1...

Popular posts from this blog

Tell Me A Story- Book Review

Yakshini: Book Review

Escape