Not bad eh?!

I'm quite proud of my blogging achievements this morning! Had taken up my love for short story writing seriously, only a few months ago and I consider myself an amateur writer. So I'd participated in INDImag's KathSagar Short story-writing competition with really no expectations at all.
I submitted two stories and both were published. WOW! I said to myself and raved about it to all my friends.
The valuable commentators also showered my work with kind words of appreciation. 

Then came the results and I was elated to see that mine was picked as a wild card entry and was 17th on the list of top pick stories (from 70 entries) that would enter Phase-II, the final phase of the KathaSagar Contest. Though mine was last on the list, it was again an unexpected feather in my cap !! :))

And this morning, wonder of wonders...

Just take a look at this table...'Lin had a Solution' is 4th !!!



Isnt that a huge leap?
Mine is not the winning story and neither am I the runner-up but still I'm very happy, you see!
Thanks a ton Respected judges, Mr. Aaman Lamba, Mr. Abdul Rasheed & Mrs. Chitra Aiyer...
You've truly made my day...
Now I see hope for myself as a writer..:)

Heartiest Congratulations to Shail. 'The Pink Skirt' was indeed a league above mine..
And Congratulations to the runner-up Nash Singh tooo...
God Bless INDImag!!!
:D 

Comments

Nanka said…
WOW! Not bad at all and keep going.Can see you at the top very soon.Must say being at the top has been your habit all along. :-)
Congrats and keep climbing :)
Nandini Akku..thats the sweetest complement anybody has given me till date!Thanks so much..Mwahs n hugs
And ur blessing plzzz..
Miss u...:(
And Thanks Mahesh for ur wishes..:D
Guria said…
Wait for BAT, dear! :D
Unknown said…
You are rocking gal, way to GO !!
Hey Guria & Vivek...
That was really sweet of u 2...:) Me happy happy!
All rounder you are wish i could write half as good as you do:)
Shilpa Garg said…
Cool!! :)
And Congratulations! :)
Wishing you the very best as you keep scaling greater heights! :)
Vibhuti,
Thank you for the kind words about Katha Sagar and INDImag.

Your story was the biggest comeback and the judges loved it.

Congrats and Good luck !
Hello Madhu Sir, extremely happy to see you've visited my blog...
And do give me more wonderful opportunities like this one to try and see if my writing skills have improved..It was indeed an interesting experience reading so many exquisite stories one after another..
I reiterate IndiMag is gr8!! :D
Hi Smrithi, Thanks yaar..Wish I could look as sweeeet as u do in all ur posts! :D
Hi Shilpa...Am so thrilled to see a wish from u...Thanks a ton for the blessings..I need them really!
Power be to our writer's quills..:D
Write on!!!
shail said…
Thank you Vibhuti. Your story did pretty well. Congrats to you too.
Megha said…
Congrats. Those are indeed great ratings :) Keep writing.
Shilpa said…
wow cool .... nice one :)
Anonymous said…
Congratulations :) This is awesome and I am sure we will see you scale greater heights :) Best wishes!!
@ Shail, Megha, Shilpa & Indian Homemaker...Thanks a ton you guys.. Im so happy to receive such warm wishes from so many blogger friends..:)
Megha said…
Congrats. Those are indeed great ratings :) Keep writing.
Vibhuti B said…
Hi Shilpa...Am so thrilled to see a wish from u...Thanks a ton for the blessings..I need them really!
Power be to our writer's quills..:D
Write on!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Tell Me A Story- Book Review

Yakshini: Book Review

Escape