We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths . - Walt Disney I started this blog and began exploring myself as a storyteller. Little did I know that I was actually opening up a door for myself! I was only an advertising professional- a copywriter until I gave it all up, went on a hiatus away from it all and found my MoJo to write for myself. Write like I wished to. Write to entertain not sell. So here I was, dishing out tales, deriving inspiration from true life stories. And what a splendid support I received from my fellow bloggers and friends. They gave me the confidence to see myself in a new light, as a writer! I now walk down a new path, hoping all my friends here in the blog-o-sphere will guide me as lovingly as they had in the past. I request you to once again oblige me with your love, visits and readership. My dear friends, my maiden venture as an author has been published ...
Comments
This acrostic has shaped up nicely.I guess now looking forward to a new mini series from you !
cheers
GB
You are gifted, but take your time, put some more meaning into your art.
thanks for visiting my blog once again. It may take me sometime to get to writing a series though!
Dear Amias,
am so thrilled to see YOU appreciate my acrostics. Thanks a ton for the beautiful compliment
Hey BSD,
am happy that you have liked what I dished out. You could click on the link below my poem to know more about acrostics and read some more wonderful ones from around the world!!! :D
nice one dear..!!