We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths . - Walt Disney I started this blog and began exploring myself as a storyteller. Little did I know that I was actually opening up a door for myself! I was only an advertising professional- a copywriter until I gave it all up, went on a hiatus away from it all and found my MoJo to write for myself. Write like I wished to. Write to entertain not sell. So here I was, dishing out tales, deriving inspiration from true life stories. And what a splendid support I received from my fellow bloggers and friends. They gave me the confidence to see myself in a new light, as a writer! I now walk down a new path, hoping all my friends here in the blog-o-sphere will guide me as lovingly as they had in the past. I request you to once again oblige me with your love, visits and readership. My dear friends, my maiden venture as an author has been published ...
Comments
I wish I could be a ribtickler too but I guess I am boring, ha ha ha!