We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths . - Walt Disney I started this blog and began exploring myself as a storyteller. Little did I know that I was actually opening up a door for myself! I was only an advertising professional- a copywriter until I gave it all up, went on a hiatus away from it all and found my MoJo to write for myself. Write like I wished to. Write to entertain not sell. So here I was, dishing out tales, deriving inspiration from true life stories. And what a splendid support I received from my fellow bloggers and friends. They gave me the confidence to see myself in a new light, as a writer! I now walk down a new path, hoping all my friends here in the blog-o-sphere will guide me as lovingly as they had in the past. I request you to once again oblige me with your love, visits and readership. My dear friends, my maiden venture as an author has been published ...
Comments
But please sleep well and don't be restless.
I know you have a pair of birds flying there soon ;)
LOL :D
I'm going on a short vacation, be back soon!! Some of my scheduled posts will show up but I may not be able to comment on your posts. Hope to catch up when I get back!! :)
Take care of those exotic birds flying in!! :D
Mwaaaahzzzz!!! :D
~Nanka & Rumzz!! :D
Sorry we've not been around all summer, but we're back in town now!!
Thanks for taking the NaiSaiKu Challenge?!!!
Sylvia
ROG, ABC Wednesday team
perfect for navratri!!
I feel really motivated by all your sweet words of appreciation...
Thanks a ton!
XOXOXOXO
Thanks so much for contributing such a well thought out post. I really appreciate the hard work and thinking behind it.
Denise
ABC Team
Thanks so much for contributing such a well thought out post. I really appreciate the hard work and thinking behind it.
Denise
ABC Team
ROG, ABC Wednesday team
Sylvia
Sorry we've not been around all summer, but we're back in town now!!
Thanks for taking the NaiSaiKu Challenge?!!!