We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths . - Walt Disney I started this blog and began exploring myself as a storyteller. Little did I know that I was actually opening up a door for myself! I was only an advertising professional- a copywriter until I gave it all up, went on a hiatus away from it all and found my MoJo to write for myself. Write like I wished to. Write to entertain not sell. So here I was, dishing out tales, deriving inspiration from true life stories. And what a splendid support I received from my fellow bloggers and friends. They gave me the confidence to see myself in a new light, as a writer! I now walk down a new path, hoping all my friends here in the blog-o-sphere will guide me as lovingly as they had in the past. I request you to once again oblige me with your love, visits and readership. My dear friends, my maiden venture as an author has been published ...
Comments
The Poetry Bin
love this...
Glad that I have made a come back at blogging when uve begun to write too..
More to relish I see..
:D
Whats a Tanka?
Coming over to find out!
Ive been good yaar!
Hows you...
Yeah! Its been quite a long time and I'm happy that Ive come back too..:D
both for the compliment and for pointing out the error..
You see, brain rusts if its not put to work for a long while!!!
Thats just my case, looks like!
Heeheeehee
for both the compliment and pointing out the error.
I guess the brain does rust if not put to work over a long period of time..
;) Trying to get back on track! :D
Week 27 Poetry Potluck is open, welcome/Thanks (4) joining us…share your poetry with us today…
Friendship Awards, Enjoy!
Happy Monday,
Bless you!
xxx
http://fantasyfront.blogspot.com/2011/03/rain-forecast.html