Love the poem and that photo rocks! Sweet U entry.
vibhutib said…
Thankyou Cheryl. I'd clicked that photo in Mumbai some time ago! :)
vibhutib said…
Thankyou Jingle, I had a near life-altering and harrowing experience just when Id broken away from my parent's guidance. This is a true story! :)
vibhutib said…
Thankyou Mac..:)
vibhutib said…
Thankyou very much Gattina,,:)
vibhutib said…
Thankyou Sylvia. You are most kind! What is Shadow Shot? Another Meme? Should find out! :D
vibhutib said…
LOL..Yes Roger. It was a scary experience for me! I swear I will never try to do something that I have been warned not too. UNtethered and free can sometimes lead us down the wrong alleys of life!!! :(
vibhutib said…
Thankyou Sumit. Life inspires, you know! Thankyou for yor comliments..:) TC
vibhutib said…
Thankyou Shail, happy to see you again! Have a great day! :D
Comments
ROG, ABC Wednesday team
Sylvia
well done.
Very insightful words!
u have a lovely blog going.
have a great day.
You have a wonderful weekend..TC