never seizes to amaze me the artistic endeavor of creation... and then i see a wrenches and other odd assortments... truly a masterpiece as stated...
vibhutib said…
Thanks a ton Ramesh.
vibhutib said…
Thankyou Gemma, am an artist and most of the pieces I am happy with were made on instinct! :))
vibhutib said…
Thanku Sumit..:)
vibhutib said…
Thankyou Harshad..:)
vibhutib said…
Yes Nanka, there are many creative sculptors who actually get such crazy ideas and are able to also give shape to them!
vibhutib said…
Thankyou Teresa,:)
vibhutib said…
Thanku Cheryl, :)
vibhutib said…
Dont worry Amanda, you are very creative in your writng and it is an art in itself~!! I am an artist and when we were given this exercise at colg I created out of instinct. So heres an haiku celebrating that ..:)
vibhutib said…
Thankyou Ms. Pie, We'd done a similar exercise at my art colg. where we had to assemble odd parts like these abd create a graceful figurine..I wasnt as successful but this artist had surely made a masterpiece. I dedicate this haiku to him!!! :D
This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 13 ; the thirteenth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . February 1901- In the small Midnapore district of Bengal in British India was born a little brown girl with intelligent beady eyes. The mother used to work as a maid with the wealthy Mukhopadhyay family in their district. She had enjoyed listening to her mistress recite Rabindranath Tagore’s poetry, as she fanned her, one lazy afternoon. So when her own little brown daughter was born she knew what they would call her. She would be Khanika , a beautiful girl rightly named after Tagore’s beautiful poetry. “Eta Lakshmi Maa!” Her family soon began referring to her as the goddess of wealth because no sooner had she arrived that The Railway Company came forward and offered jobs to the local unemployed men along with other additional incentive...
This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 11 ; the eleventh edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . [I] Short in stature, balding egg-shaped head, cherub faced with a stiff, thin upward-curled moustache made his Frenchman’s persona stand conspicuously out in the English crowd. Hercules Poiret in his early 50s’, flicked an imaginary speck of dirt off the sleeve of his dandy suit as he stepped down onto the tarmac at London Airport. Back in Paris a body of a young English man had been found at a secluded spot ...
We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths . - Walt Disney I started this blog and began exploring myself as a storyteller. Little did I know that I was actually opening up a door for myself! I was only an advertising professional- a copywriter until I gave it all up, went on a hiatus away from it all and found my MoJo to write for myself. Write like I wished to. Write to entertain not sell. So here I was, dishing out tales, deriving inspiration from true life stories. And what a splendid support I received from my fellow bloggers and friends. They gave me the confidence to see myself in a new light, as a writer! I now walk down a new path, hoping all my friends here in the blog-o-sphere will guide me as lovingly as they had in the past. I request you to once again oblige me with your love, visits and readership. My dear friends, my maiden venture as an author has been published ...
Comments
A commendable sense of purpose to create uniquely!! I suppose :D
I am an artist and when we were given this exercise at colg I created out of instinct.
So heres an haiku celebrating that ..:)
well done.